Singapore, 23 January 2019
Midas Protocol is an intelligent platform created for crypto-traders, from newbies to experts. Midas aim to be among the smartest universal wallets for all essential crypto needs, from safekeeping, intelligent trading, portfolio management, easy conversion to fiat and spending of cryptocurrencies.
The most important and essential part of Midas infrastructure is the secure and user-friendly multi-coin wallet that gives users ability to:
- Instant token swap
- Support BTC, ETH, NEO,TUSD, TVND, TOMO, ZCOIN, MAS, DIVI, various ERC-20, NEP5 and TRC-20 tokens and counting.
- Manage portfolio with chart and historical value movement
- Support of portfolio management via API (Vinex, Binance)
- Notify change in Price / Balance
- Support of multiple languages: English, French, Chinese, Vietnamese, Japanese, Russian, Korean
- Token address book: save and label addresses to avoid typo mistakes, avoid transfer of tokens to unintended accounts.
- Swap TOMO with MCASH (Midas Cash)
- Lottery functionality
- API integratibility to E-commerce and Gaming platforms
- Available on both iOS & Android: http://onelink.to/xyqb5u
Midas Protocol is joining some of the world’s leading wallets and exchanges – Coinomi, ShapeShift, BRD, Edge, KeepKey, Mycelium and MyCrypto – as an Affiliate Member of the Foundation for Interwallet Operability (FIO). FIO aims to accelerate blockchain adoption by reducing the complexity, risk and inconvenience of receiving and sending coins and tokens. It will offer a standardized set of open source APIs and SDKs that can be globally adopted and integrated into any wallet, exchange, or crypto payment processor seamlessly.
The Foundation for Interwallet Operability governs the FIO Protocol which “will provide an enhanced layer of usability features for existing and future wallets and exchanges.” The FIO protocol, being developed by Dapix, will enable universal addresses across wallets and exchanges that support the protocol. The addresses will be “human readable,” meaning users essentially use their real name as a means of receiving cryptocurrency if they prefer.
"We are excited to have the Singapore based Midas Protocol and their wallet as part of the FIO ecosystem… we welcome them as an Affiliate Member of the Foundation for Interwallet Operability” said David Gold, the founder, and CEO of Dapix.
“Joining FIO and supporting the FIO Protocol sync perfectly with Midas Protocol's vision to increase adoption of blockchain technology in general and cryptocurrency in particular. We look forward to working with FIO and other founding members to make this project successful” commented Dr. David Nguyen, Chairman of Midas Protocol.
Visit our social channels for latest updates and discussions around the Midas Ecosystem:
Telegram: https://t.me/midasprotocolglobal, https://t.me/MidasPR