Dear Pioneers, Midasians and Friends of Midas,
First and foremost, allow us from Midas Protocol team to Thank You - our dear community for your contribution and support thus far.
We are glad to announce that our Pioneer Sales has closed at 98% of hardcap. We are now rolling in Public ICO with much confidence and excitement. And we hope to have you all joining us again on this amazing ride.
Midas Protocol Public ICO will start on 1st July 2018, at 00:00 (GMT+8)
Total number of MAS tokens available for sale during Public ICO: 5,000,000 MAS (equivalent to 500 ETH or 500,000 TOMO).
Our ICO will last till 15th July 2018 or all MAS tokens sold out, whichever earlier.
- To participate Midas Protocol public ICO, you must sign up for a Midas Protocol account, pass our KYC process and get Whitelisted status.
- Join our telegram group for more details on Midas Protocol ICO and get direct support from our friendly Community Managers (those with “admin” tag): t.me/midasprotocolglobal
- Tokens accepted during ICO: ETH and TOMO
- Minimum purchase amount is 0.1 ETH or 100 TOMO. No maximum limit.
- There will be a Contract Address for ETH contribution; and a Wallet Address for TOMO contribution. These 2 addresses will be displayed on your cabinet at our website MidasProtocol.io. Please send your ETH/TOMO contribution to those corresponding addresses.
- Only send your ETH/TOMO contribution from MEW or other wallets supporting ERC-20 tokens that you keep private key.
- DON’T SEND ETH FROM EXCHANGES DIRECTLY OR YOU WON’T BE ABLE TO RECEIVE OUR MAS TOKENS.
- All official emails are sent only from addresses with @midasprotocol.io at the end. Our ONLY OFFICIAL website is MidasProtocol.io
- We NEVER solicit investments on Telegram or any other social channels.
- Only trust messages from member with an “admin” tag on our Telegram group.
- MIDAS PROTOCOL MANAGEMENT/STAFF/ADMINS NEVER DIRECTLY MESSAGE YOU FIRST. WE NEVER ASK YOU TO TRANSFER/SEND ANY AMOUNT IN ANY CURRENCY. WE NEVER ASK FOR PRIVATE KEY OF YOUR WALLET. BEWARE OF SCAMMERS!
- For more information, please visit our official blog at blog.midasprotocol.io and website MidasProtocol.io